In anticipation of someone asking me to post the resources from today’s class, I am putting them up BEFORE class.
- Mike Matas’s demonstration of the next-generation digital book
- PEW’s Internet and American Life Project – “What Kind of Tech User Are You?” quiz
- New York Times article “The Cyborg in Us All”
- The Observer article “The Seduction Secrets of Video Game Designers”
- Ali Carr-Chellman’s talk on “Gaming to re-engage boys in learning”
Note: We will read parts of PEW’s report later in the semester, but you will find incredibly interesting information on this homepage about recent technology statistics/findings.